Tuesday 1 November 2011

Happy Birthday Face...


Hi Guys,

So it was my birthday on the 24th of October, yay, and i went out last Saturday with a group of mates from work. And as always it turned into bit of a Halloween shin-dig. As a last minute costume i managed to pull together a feline look. But looking past the whiskers and the black nose, here is what i used on my ginourmous face for the night :) Hope You enjoy!...

Random blush (no idea where it is from, Rimmel stay matte powder in, Miss sporty bronzer in, Maybelline dream matte mousse in, collection 2000 matte liquid foundation in ivory, random pinky coloured lipstick, Mary Quant lipstick in Pink Promise, Collection 2000 concealer in medium (no.3), 2 True eyebrow pencil in shade 1, Lancome eye coal, collection 2000 liquid eyeliner. Estee Lauder mascara, Dior mascara, MUA black eyeshadow, Lemon aid concealer/corrector from Benefit, some random brushes and a Dior orangey brown coloured eyeshadow.

  I also used this Sleek Storm pallete. I used the matte brown to fill in my eye brows and the matte begie colour over the top of the lemon aid concealer to give a nice plain wash of colour before adding any others.



I used both of these lipsticks. The top one is a completely random lipstick i got in a kit ages ago, none branded. It's a nice natural coloured pink. I then used the bottom lipstick, Mary Quant in Peach Promise to make it a bit brighter and more pinky. The lipsticks aren't as bright as they look in this photo but it's pretty close. I love this colour combination.
I used this orangey brown colour from Dior on the outer section of my eyelid after applying the beige colour from Sleek. It gave my lid more shape. I then ran this black eyeshadow from Superdrugs cheapy brand MUA along the whole of the top lash line gradually getting thicker to the outside and along the bottom lash line on the outer third and smudged it out.

After this i added the liquid liner along my top lash line with a cat like flick. I added both mascaras as one seems to volumise and the other lengthens.... and tah-dah.....eyes sorted!

Completely random blush my friend gave me as she didn't use it, but it's a really nice bright pink colour. I applied this to the apples of my cheeks to match my lips.










... And add some fake blood, a cat nose and whiskers painted in with liquid eyeliner.... and my Halloween birthday face is done!

Much Love,
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment