Tuesday 13 September 2011

Break outs...

Hi Guys,

So, i've been suffering from a bit of a break out recently. Disgusting i know, but it's a topic that, in this situation, MUST be discust! I tend to get spotty around my chin area more and a little on my forehead and around my nose (the genral oily areas). I also have a little bit of scaring around my chin from past breakouts.

I had finally had enough of having spotty skin when i started work because it's just not very nice to be honest. So i was watching Barbara, thepersianbabe one day and she was talking about having moderately spot prone skin and mentioned a product called PanOxyl. It's a cream that you dab onto your spotty areas. Mine is in 5.0 (there is also a 2.5 and a 10.0). You can get it over the counter at Boots or your local chemist, it's not prescribed, but needs to be used minimally. 

But now onto the main point of this post..... OMG, isn't it amazing!!! I have only been using it for the last 4 days, once a day, sparingly, but i noticed the effects straight away. It may sound discusting but it flakes off any dead skin you have from older spots and has really started clearing up all the scaring! Basically, i love this stuff and if you've got moderatetly bad spots but not as bad as acne i would definitly recommend this stuff. A*******


Much Love,
Em xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment